Completing Your Booking
The Britannia Mine Museum
Step 2: Prepare for Booking
Once you have selected your sessions. Please have the following information on hand:
1) Preferred and alternative dates
2) Preferred arrival time (10:00 am or 10:30 am)
3) Your 3 - 4 selected program choices
4) Will you require lunch?
5) How many campers (age) and chaperones will be in attendance?
6) Camp name, billing address, phone and email address
7) Councilor details: name, phone number and email address
Step 3: Contact your Booking Coordinator
You can email Candace at Candace@bcmm.ca, or if you prefer, call 1 (604) 896 2233 ext 226.
Step 4: Processing Your Booking Requests
- Once you have made a booking a Booking Confirmation / Invoice will be sent to you via email.
- Please read this document fully and pay special attention to all details, arrival and departure times listed on page 1.
- Note all Booking Conditions outlined on page 2. Be aware of your booking obligations: Fee Changes, Cancellation Fee and No Show Fee.
- Send a copy to your school office
- Read Policies and Payments