Getting here is simple.
We are an easy 45-minute drive north of Vancouver. Take the Trans-Canada #1 to Horseshoe Bay then veer onto Hwy 99. Known as the Sea-to-Sky Highway, you'll cruise alongside beautiful Howe Sound. When you pass Furry Creek you will be just 5 minutes away. So you don't miss us, we put the biggest truck you've ever seen right in our front yard.
Coming from Whistler, head south on Hwy 99. Find us about 10 minutes south of Squamish.
You will find plenty of free parking on-site.
GPS coordinates: 49°37'21" N 123°12'10" W.
Transportation and Tour Options:
1) Landsea Tours & Adventures offers the Sea to Sky Tour; this departs Vancouver daily every summer (May-September) stopping at Britannia Mine Museum, the Sea to Sky Gondola, and Shannon Falls. To inquire or book a tour email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1-877-669-2277/ 604-255-7272, or visit their website at www.vancouvertours.com
2) Dominion Tours offers tours in Spanish. The Sea to Sky Tour departs from Vancouver and stops at the Britannia Mine Museum, shannon Falls, Sea to Sky Gondola, Squamish and Horseshoe Bay. To inquire or book a tour call 1 +1 604-298-5995 or visit their website at http://dominiontours.com
3) Pearl Limousine offers private custom tours from Vancouver to the Britannia Mine Museum. For more information email email@example.com or call 604-732-7897/ 1-877-977-3275, or visit their website at www.pearllimousine.ca
4) Lawrence Tours offers small and custom groups excursions including their Great Squamish Day that includes Britannia Mine Museum as on of their highlights. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 604-780-3474 or visit their website at http://lawrencetours.com
5) Alpine North Limousine offers Limousine & Transportation services in Whistler, Squamish and Vancouver; they also have private Custom Tours to the Britannia Mine Museum. For more information email email@example.com, call 604-849-0224/ 1-866-784-4020 or visit their website at www.alpinenorth.ca
6) Benz Tours offers direct daily shuttle buses from Vancouver to Britannia Mine Museum (May-September). Also, based on availability offers a winter shuttle and private charter bus service for larger groups. For more information about this transportation service email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 604-723-9028 or visit their website whistlervan.com/products/copy-of-trip-to-vancouver-round-trip-special
1) Squamish Connector offers charter services and year-round, daily shuttle buses from Vancouver-Squamish and Squamish-Vancouver. It stops by the Britannia Mine Museum by request to the driver. For more information about this transportation service email email@example.com or visit their website at http://www.squamishconnector.com/services
Click here for Daily Tour Times