We're celebrating BC Mining Month with Family Fun Day May 26th, 2018. We have activities planned from 10am to 3pm, plus our always fun gold panning, exhibits
and underground train tour:
- Enjoy our costume photo booth with Double Shutter Images
- Learn about fossils and minerals with MineralsEd
- Delve into geoscience with Below BC
- Check out our newest permanent exhibit "Foundations" located on the new Howe Sound Decks - more details to follow
- Dive into Howe Sound with our summer exhibit featuring underwater photography
- Plus more activities coming soon!
Regular admission applies.
Thank you to our sponsors: