Santa’s sleigh is in the shop so he'll be arriving by helicopter as part of the community Santa Fly In event. Be sure to arrive early to see Santa land, then stay to enjoy:
- Photos with Santa by Double Shutter Images. Your digital photo is included with Admission.
- Kids' craft activities (first come, first served! Craft materials are limited.)
- Holiday displays in our historic Machine Shop, including collectible ceramic Dickens village vignettes and a North Pole village
- Warm up with free hot chocolate and roast chestnuts
Event runs from 11am to 3pm.
Santa Fly In is the grand prize of the Squamish "What Christmas Means To Me" Literary/Art contest. Three winners will be flown by helicopter with Santa by Blackcomb Helicopters from Squamish Airport to the Britannia Mine Museum for Holidays at Britannia and Photos with Santa by Double Shutter Images. The Museum is delighted to be part of this exciting community event.
Special event pricing: $15 including photo from Double Shutter Images*. Children 4 and under free. First fifty children get in free!
* Underground tours are available with regular pricing.
Photo courtesy of Double Shutter Images. Santa, Mrs Claus and Ben Hawkins from Blackcomb Helicopters arrive at the Museum in December 2016.