Last century, it was a working mine. Now, it's a multi award-winning Museum, turning out awe-inspiring sights and memorable family experiences.
So much to see and do. Rumble aboard our mine train as it rolls into the dark. Learn from informative but informal tour guides. Pan for real gold!
Come for a visit and see why Trip Advisor rates it so highly (4 1/2 stars out of 5)!
Make the most of your visit.
- Allow at least 1 to 2 hrs, quite possibly more for the complete Museum experience.
- Wear comfy shoes. It takes 48 steps up to where the train departs.
- Consider bringing a sweater. Our underground train ride is cool. Literally and figuratively.
- Prepare for short but loud noises during underground tours. You will receive plenty of warning. Parents with infants may choose to skip this portion.
- Wander freely. Take in our ongoing film and interactive displays.
- Relax and re-charge over a snack in our coffee shop.
- Browse the Company Store for one-of-a-kind gifts, toys, books. Plus, thousands of gems and stones.
- Find us on the Sea-to-Sky Highway, halfway between Vancouver and Whistler.
- Parking is free.
To learn more about what you can see and do, visit Explore for a complete museum overview.
For more detailed information on accessibility on site, please click here.